Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Stuff

The colours are a bit off because I think there's a big smudge on my camera lens here's some samples of what's to come...


black lycra with silver foil polka-dot print
sheer zig zag stretch mesh
black holographic PVC
I've been eyeing this stuff off for ages now, but haven't been able to justify spending the $$ for it. I gave in and it's preetee amazing stuff. 

grey velvet (colour is a bit different IRL)
midnight blue velvet (colour is a bit different IRL)

I really wanted to get purple velvet as well but none of the shades were eggplant-y enough. It's out there though, it's just a bit of an effort to get. One day...

plus I've re-stocked on black PVC, black velvet, black wet-look sparkly lycra and black web netting so there'll be lots of black to get you through the cold Melbourne winter months.

xoxo
SERENA van der WOODSEN

No comments: